Wednesday 23 October 2013

She's Fresh... She's out of the box... She's W.S.U's Miss Freshette!!! We certainly had fun interviewing this beauty. Her name ofcourse is Qhama Nokwali but her friends call her Que..."I'm come from Umthatha eMbhuqe Extention, I'm currently studying Broadcasting at W.S.U and hopefully I'll be doing Journalism next year at W.S.U". I'm sure the Journalism fellaz will be waiting in anticipation. This adorable lady has dreams of being a TV personality one day and perfect job would be presenting Top Billing, that won't be difficult for this angel don't you agree guys? When asked if she parties she was quick to reply, saying "Yes ofcourse!!" then laughing it off with a naughty grin all over her face. She drinks sometimes and her favourite joints are Numbers and BarCulture. We then went on to talk about relationships, oh that was soooo interesting. "He must be the Lunga Tshabalala type of guy, the one from Selimathunzi," she said with a love struck look in her eyes. "Abemhle! He must be loving but he mustn't love me too much, afterall I'm still young so I can't be committed to one relationship." added the 18 year old beauty. Her final word for the bloggers were,"There's nothing that beats a person with morals. Be yourself, love yourself and believ in yourself". Beautiful words from a beautiful woman. The B.W.A team gives her 4 stars out of 5!! Your comments and ratings are welcome.

5 comments:

  1. this is the one that laughed at me ndi funa i change yam at that spaza, shez "flippin good" real hot but her friend is even hotter.... BLOO MI AWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRA Mtais you need a professional photodreffa. Id be more than happy to help you wit that, I have my hands on a Cannon Cam...so hala back. we`l re shoot all the girl you have so far ....(^^,) then the others

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha aneh Mnce... We'll talk about that dude I'm sure it can be arranged

    ReplyDelete